Our Ethos and Values
At Braeburn Primary & Nursery School we seek…..
- To provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment in which everybody is valued and encouraged to make a positive contribution to the school.
- To support, encourage and give each child the opportunity to achieve their potential.
- To develop a sense of pride, celebrate our successes and foster a lifelong enthusiasm for learning.
- To work together, support, respect and care for each other.
- To be at the heart of the community and work closely with families.
Looking Like a Learner
At Braeburn we encourage every child to develop the skills and characteristics of being a learner. This is promoted throughout the school through our ‘Looking Like a Learner’ ethos